Nothing beats drinking coconut water from a fresh picked, green coconut but if you don’t happen to live on an island the next best thing is Harmless Harvest 100% Raw Coconut Water. It’s organic and preservative free. Seriously this stuff … Continue reading
I’m cuckoo for coconuts. Okay…that line was horribly corny. Let’s forget I ever typed that. But hey, look at what I found at a street fair in Brooklyn, NY.
It’s a coconut and I was sipping on fresh coconut water! I was in love. I use coconuts for everything. Seriously, it’s my holy grail product. Here are a few ways I use coconuts:
- I drink coconut water
- I use coconut oil as a pre-wash for my hair
- As a hair oil to seal in moisture
- Coconut oil all up in my deep conditioners
- I gently reheat leftover grains or vegetables with coconut oil
- I use both coconut oil and water in my smoothies
- Coconut oil as a cuticle oil
- Coconut oil as a night time lip treatment to keep my lips smooth and plumped.
- Oil pulling for oral care
- As a body oil for sexy skin
- As a massage oil for sexy time
- As an eye cream for my dark circles
I get a jar of unrefined, extra virgin coconut oil for the kitchen and one for my beauty use. Both jars last for months. At $9 a jar I’d say that’s a pretty good deal.
How do you use your coconuts?