This weekend I spent hours prepping for my friend’s sister pre-prom party. (Yes, we celebrate everything!) On the menu was this raw, refreshing Mango Salsa. It was super quick to make and a hit with the guests. Also, it’s a perfect for a clean eating diet.
What You Will Need
2 Champagne Mangos
2 East Indian Mango
1 Cup of Diced Sweet Bell Peppers
1/4 Cup Onions
1 Bunch of Cilantro
A pinch of Sea Salt
- Peel and dice mangos. Transfer the diced mangos to a bowl.
- Add diced peppers and onions to the bowl of mangos
- Chop the cilantro and add to the bowl
- Use a spoon to mix the ingredients of the bowl
- Add the juice of one lime and a pinch of sea salt then continue mixing
- Refrigerate and serve chilled
Oh and my friend’s sister…she won prom queen! Go her!! And the bowl of Mango Salsa was gone within an hour.