This healthy “not fried” rice tastes so good! This recipe puts a refreshing spin on traditional fried rice. It’s perfect for summer and it’s packed with vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats. This recipe serves 2 people.
What You Will Need
1 cup cooked brown rice
1/2 cup cooked black beans
1/2 cooked whole kernel corn
1/2 chopped and diced red bell pepper
1/4 diced Avocado
- Heat a skillet to medium heat with a tablespoon of olive oil
- Add brown rice, bell peppers, black beans, and corn to skillet. Heat through.
- Season with sea salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Allow the mixture to cool and in a separate bowl combine avocado, cilantro and lime.
- Add the avocado mixture to the rice and serve.