What are the benefits of drinking aloe vera juice?
- Aids in weight loss
- Helps digestion and cures constipation
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Lowers cholesterol
- Prevents and treats candida infections
- Boosts energy
- Boosts immune system
- Provides vitamins, minerals, and enzymes
Drink 1-2 ounces of aloe vera juice daily
What are the benefits of aloe vera juice for hair?
- Balances the pH of hair leaving it soft and shiny
- Reduces dandruff
- Penetrates the hair shaft to strengthen hair
- Promotes hair growth
- Moisturizes hair
- Aids in detangling hair
Add aloe vera juice to your hair cleanser, create a aloe vera juice hair spray with 1 part water and 1 part aloe vera juice, or rinse your hair after conditioning with 1 part aloe vera juice and 1 part water.
What are the benefits of aloe vera juice for the skin?
- Hydrates the skin
- Treats acne
- Combats signs of aging
- Fades dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Boosts skin elasticity to help lessen stretch marks
- Cures symptoms of eczema and psoriasis
- Relieves insect bites and stings
- Treats first degree burns and sunburn
You may use aloe vera juice similar to how you would use a toner. After cleansing the skin use a cotton ball to apply. If you want to treat insect bites and stings or treat burns apply aloe vera gel directly to the skin.
What makes aloe vera effective?
It’s the set of nutrients including:
- Amino Acids
- Glyconutrients and glycoproteins
By incorporating organic, pure aloe vera in to your health regimen you will begin to see results quickly. How do you plan to add aloe vera in to your regimen?